WHAT WE DO
Here at All in One Consulting, we help future home and car buyers, who struggle with consequences of a bad credit rating to achieve high credit scores by improving all 5 factors of traditional credit scoring:
- Payment History – Things like 30 date late payments, charge offs and collections, short sale and foreclosure, and judgements can and will decrease your credit score
- Capacity – Your capacity is often negatively impacted by revolving credit cards, low balances, and high Credit limits
- Length of Credit History – We’ll help you build a positive, reputable credit history
- Types of Credit – Installment, Revolving
- New Credit – Opening New Accounts
Our philosophy is simple: everyone deserves to feel confident about their financial future. We’ll walk you through the credit restoration process, sketch out a common sense plan for you, and provide the tools you need to make real, meaningful progress.
We have years of expertise at leveraging our knowledge of the system to rebuild your personal and/or business credit. We are well versed in the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Fair Credit Billing Act, and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and will use these to create positive outcomes for you.
We have one goal: improve your credit score. Our methods are tried and true at helping American families keep their hard earned money instead of giving it to the banks and lenders in the form of high interest rates and fees for having bad credit.
We're Always Here To Help!